I see the moon
And the moon sees me
And the moon sees the ones I hold dear to me
So God bless the moon
And God bless me
And God bless the ones I hold dear to me
I see the moon
And the moon sees me
And the moon sees the ones that I long to see
So God bless the moon
And God bless me
And God bless the ones that I long to see
I see the moon
And the moon sees me
And the moon sees the world that I long to see
So God bless the moon
And God bless me
And God bless the world that I long to see
The moon shots were taken this evening from my front porch.
My little digital Kodak DX 7590 did a pretty good job
These shots are straight out of the camera........
And God bless me
And God bless the ones I hold dear to me
I see the moon And the moon sees me
And the moon sees the ones that I long to see
So God bless the moonAnd God bless me
And God bless the ones that I long to see
I see the moonAnd the moon sees me
And the moon sees the world that I long to see
So God bless the moonAnd God bless me
And God bless the world that I long to see

The moon shots were taken this evening from my front porch.
My little digital Kodak DX 7590 did a pretty good job
These shots are straight out of the camera........

14 comments:
Beautiful shots!! I love it. I'm so jealous that you live in the middle of nowhere!!
That is beautiful...wow!
I read through your blog and love it! I've decided to live vicariously through you! LOL.
I love the open space, the animals, the blue skies. Sigh. One day I will move out of the city!
Thanks for being my buddy.
My goodness, girl.....these are absolutely stunning! The moon is so wonderfully clear and great contrast with the mountain. Good job!! I'm going to put a link to here on my post about the same full moon! My photos are not as clear, though!
absolutley wonderful photos I love how you put the song in with ... so perfect... thanks to jeannelle for pointing me in your direction!
Great shots of our nearest neighbor! I'm a first-time visitor; came here from Jeannelle's link.
The only version of the poem I ever heard (3 lines long) is:
I see the moon
And the moon sees me
Down through the leaves of the old oak tree.
But you don't seem to have any oak trees along your gravel road.
B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.
Wow. Now I'm so gonna take some moon photos. :)
Wow, what a trea to wake up this moring to find all of these lovely comments......thank you everyone for such nice words.....=)
Jeanelle, thank you for linking to my blog. I got very lucky the other evening when I took these shots. When I down loaded to the computer, I could not believe my luck in how clear and detailed the moon was. I loved your early morning shots....they you again for being so sweet.
Laura~Peach, thank you for stopping in to look around.....I do hope you will come back.....
Rhymeswithplague, thank you for stopping by......when I was looking for the words to the song, I came across a web page that said there were four different versions of the song. The first mentioned the oak trees....didn't seem fitting since I have NO trees.....=) The others were very interesting too, so I borrowed from each and even made up my own verse as well. Hope you will drop in again....I will be over to check out your blog....
Dana, thank you for stopping by. I hope you have fun taking those moon shots.........=)
Red, Gee, can I call you Red?? Thank you for coming back and again for following me......I think I'm going to like being your buddy........=D
Happy Day to all.............:D
Well I can spell this morning.....I meant to type, What A Treat this morning......Geeshhhh!
Oh DH! Those are beautiful shots!!! I was thinking that nite 'if only I had a good camera' cuz it was spectacular here too..only you got to capture it!
Wow! These photos are extraordinary!
Well done :)
~Lisa
was that on teusday? cause the moon was really pretty then.
did you make up that poem? it's really good
I always sang the last verse of that song as:
I had a heart and it was true
It came from me and went to you
Guard it well as I have done
For you have two and I have none!
I am a sucker for unrequited love songs.
I like dropping into your blog. My MIL grew up outside of Dayton, near Ft. Churchill. Your blog is a bit of her life, half a century later.
Thank you Laughing Orca, Eve, W.O.W and Lilly for dropping in.
Eve, I did take those photos last Tuesday night when the moon was so full and bright. It was a fluke that they all turned out so darn good.
Lilly, I made up my own verses to the song...just wanted to change it up a bit. What I didn't know is that there are five different versions to the song......I did come across the one with the ending that you use to sing. Very pretty......Dayton is several hours to the south-west of us. Come back anytime to visit.....I love visitors........=)
W.O.W., it was good to find your comment....I have missed you!! My camera is nothing special as far as digital cameras go.....it is just a kodak easy share. I love to take photos and usually end up with more "not so good" photos then good ones.
Thank you for all of the lovely comments on this post.....=)
Post a Comment