Fresh Peach Pie!
I snapped a photo of the pie I made last weekend before I put the top crust on.
The peaches were just so pretty!
The fruit came from Idaho.
The guy that hauls hay for us has been bringing us yummy fruits and veggies off and on all summer!
The pie was delicious!
4 comments:
That looks sooooooo good!
Great shot! makes me want to reach out and grab a piece!
Lovely pie! What a generous hay hauler you have!
Wish you lived closer to me. My peach tree was heavy with fruit this summer. I was giving it all way to friends after I filled my freezer with sliced peaches and freezer jam :)
~Lisa
The pie looks wonderful but the word hay had me drooling.
We are the driest we have been since 1937 and we are a declared disaster area. Looking for hay.
Post a Comment