A Journey Down the Gravel Roads of Life
Nice shot, but I'll bet they are not supposed to be there!
Wow, are they native to your area?Game and Fish sometimes brings animals here for restocking that have been long gone.
I NEVER get tired of watching the wildlife around my place........as you do around yours.
How cool that you have scenes like this right at home! The most wildlife I get is a dead bird, or an errant duck now and again
The picture is lovely, I love pics of wildlife. Will there be any hay left for you all?
Beautiful creatures! Great photo!~Lisa
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Nice shot, but I'll bet they are not supposed to be there!
Wow, are they native to your area?
Game and Fish sometimes brings animals here for restocking that have been long gone.
I NEVER get tired of watching the wildlife around my place........as you do around yours.
How cool that you have scenes like this right at home! The most wildlife I get is a dead bird, or an errant duck now and again
The picture is lovely, I love pics of wildlife. Will there be any hay left for you all?
Beautiful creatures! Great photo!
~Lisa
Post a Comment