Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thursday's Things In A Row

It's the last Thursday of September! Wow! Where did the month go?

Thursday means that it's time once again for Thursday's Things In A Row hosted by Pat.

I've been pretty busy with work the past few weeks, so I really haven't been out and about much with my camera, but I still managed to come up with "row" offerings.

The photo below was taken by my daughter while on a walk around the farm.
This is a new seeding field of alfalfa and you can see the little rows the tractor made.
Another photo taken by my daughter.
Same field as above, but showing the new, tiny plants in their rows during the daylight.
Bales of hay in the stack...in a row.
On Monday we held an awards evening at work 
for some of the 4-H youth that show small animals at the fair.
As I was taking photos of the event, I noticed their Round Robin awards...all in a row.
For more fantastic, fun and fabulous Things In A Row, be sure to hop on over and visit Pat.

7 comments:

Lesley said...

Love the field of alfalfa with all its neat and tidy rows making an interesting pattern.
those are some nice awards, too!

Anonymous said...

love love loove the hay bails, I worked on a farm many a day throwing square bails up on the wagon....good times :)

Jeannelle said...

Nice "row" photos by Country Chick! I like the lighting on the hay bales and the colors in the row of awards! Thanks for introducing me to this "things in a row" meme.

Gail said...

I could use that hay!!! Great rows. The awards are beautiful, every shot was fantastic. Addictive, isn't it?

Pat said...

That first shot is fantastic! I always love the bales of hay piles up, and the big round ones in the field! Great shots!

mCat said...

Those hay bales are awesome. I don't know why I am so drawn to them, but love 'em

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Your rows look allot like our rows here 'round the Ponderosa! Our rye field kinda looks like that!

God bless ya and have a beautifully bright fall day!!! :o)