A Journey Down the Gravel Roads of Life
I, too, love to watch the birds.Love your header.
Miss Molly, my cat, loves to set on the kitchen sink and watch the birds at the feeders. I do too.
I LOVE watching cats, watching something intently----look at those ears!
My Luna is definitely a hunter. She can spend hours on the window ledge watching the birds with her steely eyed glare, her body all tensed and ready to pounce. Better than tv.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I, too, love to watch the birds.
Love your header.
Miss Molly, my cat, loves to set on the kitchen sink and watch the birds at the feeders. I do too.
I LOVE watching cats, watching something intently----look at those ears!
My Luna is definitely a hunter. She can spend hours on the window ledge watching the birds with her steely eyed glare, her body all tensed and ready to pounce. Better than tv.
Post a Comment