Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Voting....

Yes, voting is taken very seriously in this house! It requires two phones...sometimes three!
Yes, voting is a very, very serious event! We get very annoyed when the calls don't go through! Notice the look Countrychick is giving her phone...
Yes, voting requires patience and two phones.....two phones!
"MOM........Mom........I need another phone!" "NOW!!!"
Countrychick will singlehandedly (is that even a word?) vote for Adam Lambert one million times tonight! Or she'll vote until I send her to bed..........."MOM, I am so NOT going to bed.......I have voting to do!" Rock On Countrychick, Rock On!!! I hope Adam appreciates all of your votes!




6 comments:

Jeannelle said...

Cute photos! How did we oldsters ever survive our teen years without cell phones and computers!?

Gigi Ann said...

Sorry, I like Kris...but I don't vote, I'm no longer a teeny. ;) But, honestly I don't care who wins, they are both very good in their own way.

colleen said...

Oh I can't wait to see who wins. Adam by far did the best. I have to say though that I thought the song that Kara co-wrote was really cheezy though, I wish they would come up with a good song that doesn't have the whole "my dream" "no boundry" stuff.

Laura said...

Ok, so I don't even know who Adam Lambert is...I had to look him up on the internet just so I was 'in the know' and well, now I know...and how many votes did Countrychick end up making?

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Well, the voting group said a world record was made last night....probably with Country Chic to thank. hehe!

Sorry that Kris won. I liked Adam better, too. But he may have been 'too much different' for most of America. Kris's voice and look is what white-bread Americans seem to go for.

I think we need more different, though. Adam sure is fun to watch. He fit in really well with KISS, eh?

~Lisa

Lisa Loo said...

I had no idea what you were voting for--so confused--but then I got it---I don't have sattelite--have never watched Idol--I know--I hang my head in deep sadness....