Weird Week and a Winner
What a weird, crazy, hectic week it has been. Things at work really picked up this week and there have been days when I didn't know if I was coming or going. I know I was supposed to post the winner of the contest on Wednesday, but it didn't work out that way. We picked the winner on Wednesday evening when I got home from work. All nine names were written on paper, folded and placed in my little green bowl. I took photos, but I can't seem to get them to upload from my camera to the computer and I have not had the time to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I'm sure it is a short between the camera and the computer...namely me. So anywhoo, we have a winner folks........drum roll please..........are you ready........the winner is..........ready for this..........Lisa from "is that a garage door on my ceiling." Congratulations to Lisa. Please send me your mailing address so I can mail your goodies to you.Okay, so last night (Thursday) we celebrated Countrychicks sweet 16 birthday. We were supposed to do that tonight, but due to conflicting schedules, it had to be done last night. Countrychick and her friends had so much fun. It was just a small gathering of 14 of us, but it was a blast. We went to the same Mexican restaurant that we celebrated my mother's birthday at a little over a week ago now. It is a very popular place in town with awesome food! I took lots of photos.....which I will try to upload tonight when I get home if my camera and computer will cooperate. Okay, so that's the update for now. Happy Friday to all............and Lisa..........YOU WON!!!
Glitterfy.com - Glitter Graphics
6 comments:
AAHHHH!! I just sent you an email full of all sorts of giddy happiness BECAUSE I WON!!! WOO--OOO!! I never seem to win! Thanx and hope the weirdness ends soon!
Darn I didn't win, and I was dreaming about all that chocolate...Oh well. Congrats Lisa!
Happy Birthday Countrychick!
Happy birthday wishes to Countrychick! Tell her to drive safe always.
Congrats to Lisa! Your contest was a nice idea. I've been a day ahead all week....today feels like Saturday to me. I hope your weekend will be restful and non-weird!
Congrats to Lisa! Hope the weekend will bring a little rest to you.
Congrats to Lisa.
Birthday celebration sounded perfect.
Remember to take some time for you.
Have a great weekend! Is it raining in your area? We're FINALLY having some rain here and believe me, we need it! Also snow in our mountains!
Post a Comment