Random thoughts running through my head on this Mother's Day morning...
"Too old to stay up past midnight and too hormonal to sleep past 4 a.m."
"Don't brush your teeth and then eat strawberries, no bueno on the taste buds, yuck!"
Warned you this was random!
Pulled up in front of my office on Friday evening. Turned off the car. Sat for a moment and then looked at my daughter and said, "I wonder what I did with my keys?" The look on her face was priceless as she said to me, "mom, they're in the ignition." Me, "Oh yeah right, guess I just had a total can't remember shit moment."
My kids know me well and put up with me! I'm thankful they don't run and hide when they see me coming...bwahahahahahah!
She's my daughter.
She is beautiful inside and out!
She looked classy and stunning in her prom dress last weekend!
Little surpises from grown up children are really nice!
Beautiful orchid from my beautiful daughter.
It doesn't matter if they are little, grown or out on their own...
You still wonder and worry if you did it all right!
Happy Mother's Day!


2 comments:
This was seriously the first Mother's day that I didn't have significant guilt about my children and their happiness. Pure bliss.
Your daughter is stunningly gorgeous!
You certainly got that right....we worry no matter what their age. It's what mom's do.
ha ha...still laughing about the "keys in the ignition". Sooooo what I would do.
Your daughter certainly does look lovely in her prom dress.
Post a Comment