Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Funny X's 4

I saw the following throughout the week and well, they made me chuckle, giggle and outright laugh.
I think my sense of humor is a bit...well...out there this week!
Sometimes I find the strangest things tend to tickle my funny bone!
*Snort!

Lesson here...don't mess with the dog!
This one...well...could you just imagine!
I mean come on...look at that face!
And this...well what can I say!
There might or might not be a private joke here!
*Snort *Snort*

And finally this....
So stop pickin on me!

Happy Friday!

6 comments:

labbie1 said...

Good ones! *still snorting!*

The one about the dog with a gun--hilarious!

One Fantastic Housewife! said...

Cute! TGIF! Hope you have a great weekend.

Gail said...

Fantastic!!! Love the first one.

I wanted a bumper sticker that said, Armed Postal Worker With PMS but I would be fired.

wendy said...

Those were really some great signs.
I saw one on a gate here around where I lived that said
Trespassers will be Shot
And Survivors will be Shot Again.

ha ha....I won't be going past that gate.

mCat said...

Funniest signs ever. I totally need that first one with the unmedicated dog!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

lol! Thanks for the funnies!

~Lisa