I was sitting on the couch with the computer this weekend when the cat jumped up and made herself right at home. After awhile, she was pushing on my leg trying to move the computer. When I wouldn't take the computer off my lap, she gave me the paw!!
That was me who deleted the last comment; sorry I made a typo.
Anyhow I really love animals; they always do the darnedest things and always make you smile. There really is nothing like unconditional love. I bet he just wanted to high five you! :-)
5 comments:
How absolutely adorable!
What an insult! lol!
She's a diva!
~Lisa
That was me who deleted the last comment; sorry I made a typo.
Anyhow I really love animals; they always do the darnedest things and always make you smile. There really is nothing like unconditional love. I bet he just wanted to high five you! :-)
Correction! I bet she just wanted to give you a high five!
Post a Comment