Last weekend, Jeannelle over at midlife by farmlight presented me with an award. Thank you so much Jeannelle. I'm so happy I have gotten to know you over these past many months. The directions for this award are very simple and they are posted below the photo of the award. When I started blogging back in August, it was for my own enjoyment and pleasure. I had no idea that I would meet many wonderful people on this blogging journey or make new friends. I thank all of your for stopping in to read and check up and for allowing me to share my world with you. Thank you to each and everyone of you for following along with me. It is so very hard to pick people to pass awards on too, but I had to choose eight, so with no further ado...these are my eight.

Lisa from is that a garage door on my ceiling
Just follow the directions below for passing on the award. Just want you to know I love you all.
"The Friends Award isn't about being the most popular blogger or having the most read blog. It is just because you are a friend."Here's the cleverly written text of the award: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
The award below was given to me a few weeks back by Gail from at the farm. I know it is a bit late, but Thank You Gail. The day you gave this award to me, I really needed it. So I'm now passing this award on to Jeannelle. She is a sweet, wonderful bloggy friend and I'm so happy I know her. I encourage everyone to drop by the blogs I have listed here today. They are all wonderful, amazing, inspiring people. You will enjoy your visit to each of their worlds.
Wishing everyone a Happy Sunday Evening........
7 comments:
Hi, Deserthen,
Your blog looks beautiful....very pretty colors!
The Friend Blog award fits your blog to a tee! Its been fun getting acquainted with you, too, and with many other blogging friends. When I started blogging, I didn't realize, either, how many friendly connections would develop.
Thank you for your thoughtful honoring of my blog with the "This blog is special" award.
Drive safe in the snow and rain. Will this winter ever end?!
Awww thanks for thinking of me with this award. Coming from you I feel so honored. I so enjoy visiting your blog and even more, when you visit me and leave your always friendly and encouraging comments :)
I hope your temps stay up so all that wet snow doesn't turn into ice. Stay warm, my friend :)
~Lisa
WV: 'pooni'
A small poo
:D
Thank you so much for the wonderful award!
I still do not know why I started to blog but this must be the reason...gaining friends!
Thank you,
I cherish our bloggy friendship. Thank you for the award...I will add it to my sidebar. I appreciate it alot!
What a great little pick me up!! I LOVE your blog and your middle of nowhere and your constant kindness. Thanx for the award---back attcha babe!
I got so caugh up in me I forgot to say I will be wishing snow not rain---cuzce on my little mountain is SCARY!
Oh DesertHen..I love your "remodel" job here!
And you deserve the awards you received as you are truly an amazing friend. I'm glad our paths have crossed!!! Someday...
in person!
And thank you for thinking of me.
Post a Comment