Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Imagine My Excitiment

When I discovered that I had been given two blog awards over the weekend. WOW!! I was speechless.....well not totally speechless because I went running from the room to tell Countrychick that I had received two blog awards. I was totally excited! I was running around saying things like....."they like me out there in blogger land," and "Bloggy Buddies are just the BEST." Countrychick thought for sure I had gone 'round the bend....................

*************************************************************************************

So now I want to thank both gals that gave me the following awards. Scrappy, thank you so much for thinking of me and for stopping in to read my blog. I always love your comments. You are so sweet and I LOVE your blog too.
Thank you Adventure Girl for giving me this award. This makes me feel special. ( both awards make me feel special :) I LOVE Adventure Girls blog too.......her photos are amazing. So go on over to both of these blogs and check them out.............they are special gals and I hope to call them my bloggy buddies for years to come.So I'm passing on the LOVE to the following Lovely Ladies. They each are wonderful and have such fun, creative, interesting, and lovely blogs. I know some of you have probably received these awards before, but I just want you to know that I truly do love each and everyone one of your blogs and I thank you for your kind words and encouragement that you leave in my comments section. It means so much to me..............Now, here is my list that I'm passing on to:

So here are the rules:
1. The receiver can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs. ( I'm so new to all of this, that I'm passing on both awards to all that are listed. )
4. Put links to those blogs are yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated to let them know you have given them an award.
Okay, everyone have fun. Thank you to all that come here to read and leave a comment. IT really does make my day...................=)

8 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

Thank you for the compliments. I hope we are bloggy buddies for years to come too! I am glad you like the award!

colleen said...

Thank you so much for the award. It's nice to know that someone other than myself finds at least a little fun in what I do.

Big Hug To You

colleen said...

If you thought you were new to this....what gadget did you use to post your awards in your sidebar?
I haven't been able to figure out how to post it to mine.

Colleen

Adventure girl said...

Your a happy girl! You are awesome! Hope we are forever buddies as well;)

Jeannelle said...

Congratulations on your well-deserved awards, deserthen! Your blog is excellent.....I have really enjoyed the hay baling series of posts....very well done.

Thank you for including me in your award pass along list!

Forgot to say in the comment on the previous post....tell your daughter the veggie people are totally cute.....I love those off-center pink lips!

The W.O.W. factor! said...

Thank you Ms Desert Hen! I love coming to your place to visit! I feel so connected with you and at home here!
I’ll get these awards done soon, I’m kind of slow at that part.. doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate and love the people who send them, though.
Thank you also for your warm and encouraging words…they truly mean so much to me! I know YOU understand!)
~Hugs for You DH~
Barb

Montserrat said...

Blogging is so addictive and fun. When others acknowledge our work it's even more fun! You totally deserve the awards.

Thanks for passing them on!

Egghead said...

Thank you and I promise I will get to these soon. I am running on empty right now. Busy times.